I completed my first (in a very long time) weight-lifting workout today. I incorporated swiss ball into the workout. It was simple and not to complex, but it did get me sweating. Here’s what I did:
- Squat press-ups with 2-5lbs weights.
- Chest press on the ball 2-5lbs weights.
- Overhead press sitting on the ball 2-5lbs weights.
- Press extensions, forward on the ball 2-5lbs weights.
- Russian twist on the ball.
- Push ups on the ball.
- Split squats.
- Back extensions on the ball, superman style (one set only).
I did three sets of each movement 8-12 times. It did feel good to complete these movements. It has been over two years since I did any weight lifting. Boy did my body feel ALL of that missed time. I proud of myself for working through it by myself. I workout better with someone pushing me. Off to bed. Here I go now…