I have little more than a week to go on my 30-day nutritional challenge AND I’m loving every minute of it. My good friend and business consultant, Kevin Waldron, is completely responsible for enrolling me in participating in this challenge with him and his wife (and many others). Thank you Kevin!
This program is very similar to the ones my friend and business partner, Michael Finn conducts every now and then. However, he’s been so busy coaching and training at our club, that he hasn’t had the time to do a group nutritional seminar in a long time. This is where the magic of Christine came in!
The leader of the pack for this challenge is personal trainer and health practitioner, Christine Law. Christine has put together a program that is simple to follow and become engaged. The program can lead to dramatic results! I’m living proof! I’ve lost over 17 pounds to date, I’ve been sleeping soundly, any minor aches are completely gone, and I have more energy than ever. I might dare say I’m even thinking clearer. Here’s some of the possible benefits of the program:
- Detoxification – Toxic and polluted food, air, water, and environment makes cleaning the colon, liver and other organs more important than ever. The burden of over-pollution may be responsible for deleterious effects on the immune system making us highly susceptible to chronic degenerative diseases such as cancer, diabetes, heart disease, and Alzheimer’s.
- Improved Digestion – The National Digestive Diseases Information Center reports that over 4 million Americans experience constipation frequently accounting for 2.5 million physician visits a year.
- Reduce Inflammation – Increased inflammation causes an immune response, whereby the body tries to fight the inflammation by increasing cortisol (cortisol is an anti-inflammatory hormone). However, when the body is focused on producing cortisol, it lowers the levels of testosterone and progesterone. Managing inflammation is so essential for optimal hormonal balance, as it allows the effective production of lean muscle mass and burning belly fat.
- Boost immune system –The modern world promotes a fast paced and very hectic lifestyle that puts incredible strain on our minds and bodies. A weak immune system opens us up to many dangers, ranging from bacterial or viral infections, to diseases of the immune system.
- Lose Weight – Ingesting foods that have better nutritional value will allow your body to use food as energy and you will find you won’t need as much food to feel satisfied.
Read all about Christine, her coaching and personal training philosophies. Click on new name above or download an informative PDF in my downloads section in the lower right-hand side of this blog.